Union Public Service Commission Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.UPSC inviting applications for the positions of Assistant Director.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
The Last Date for Submission of Application is on Oct 02nd, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Assistant Director - 01 Post
Sub: Filling up the post of Assistant Director (Vigilance) (General Central Service, Group 'A,' Gazetted, Non-MinisteriaI) in the Office of UPSC in Level-10 of the Pay Matrix [as per 7th CPCI on deputation basis. - reg It is proposed to fill up one vacancy in the grade of Assistant Director (Vigilance) (General Central Service, Group Gazetted, Non-MinisteriaI) in the Office of UPSC in Level-IO of the Pay Matrix [as per 7th CPCI on deputation basis.
1. Post Name: Assistant Director
2. No of Posts: 01
3. Eligibility Conditions: Deputation:
i. Officers under the Central Government (i) holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department or equivalent, or
(a) (ii) with two years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in pre-revised Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4800/- [Level-8 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC] in the parent cadre or department or equivalent; or
(iii) with three years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the pre-revised Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- [Level-7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC] in the parent cadre or department or equivalent; and
(b) should have completed the administrative vigilance training of the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management or a comparable training successfully from any other Government institutions recognized as equivalent thereto; and
(c) Should have three years' experience in dealing with administrative vigilance cases and related court cases.
4. List of duties & responsibilities attached to the post of Assistant Director (Vigilance):-
(i) General duties as In-charge of Vigilance Section as per Manual of Office procedure (annexed below).
(ii) To examine the cases submitted by staff with respect to rule position quoted by them & suggest viable solutions to the problems for consideration of the competent authority.
5. General duties: - The general duties of Assistant Director (Vigilance) are as follows: -
(a) Distribution of work among the staff of the section as per their nature of duties.
(b) Training, helping, and advising the staff when requested.
(c) Management and co-orientation of the work.
(d) Maintenance of order and discipline in the section.
(e) Maintenance of a list of residential addresses of the staff of the section.
6. Regulation of pay and other terms of deputation: The selected candidate's pay will be regulated under the provisions contained in the DoP&T O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17 /06/2010 as amended from time to time.
7. Responsibility For Efficient And Expeditious Disposal Of Work And Checks On Delay:
i. To keep a note of important receipts to watch the progress of the action.
ii. To ensure timely submission of arrears and other returns.
iii. To undertake an inspection of the assistant's diary to ensure that no paper of file has been overlooked.
iv. To ensure that cases are not held up at any stage.
v. To go through the list of periodical returns every week and take suitable action on items requiring attention during next week.
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Shri Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Under Secretary (Admn.), Room No.218, Annexe Building, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069
Selection will be based on the Deputation Basis.
How to Apply:
1. Application (in duplicate) only in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection, together with the certificate from the forwarding Authority (in proforma Annexure-II) along with the following documents may be forwarded to Shri Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Under Secretary (Admn.), Room No.218, Annexe Building, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 within 60 days of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/ -
i. Integrity certificate
ii. List of major/minor penalties imposed, if any, on the official during the last 10 years; (if no penalty has been imposed, a 'nil' certificate should be enclosed).
(iii) Vigilance clearance certificate.
(iv) Attested photocopies of the ACRs for the last five years (2014-15 to 2018-19) (attested on each page by an officer, not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Govt. of India).
2. Applications not forwarded through proper channel or those received without the requisite certificates and necessary documents will not be entertained.
3. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
4. The government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance, and women candidates are encouraged to apply.