eLitmus is a Talent-Technology company. Along with building & managing extremely sophisticated SAAS platforms, we bring a great consulting mindset to the table. Some of the biggest names, including Fortune 500s, trust and use eLitmus platforms across multiple geographies to assess and hire talent OR use our insights to make their talent strategy. This includes the largest IT consulting company, Asset management company, Antivirus company, Networking company, etc.
Why you cannot miss this opportunity?
eLitmus builds entrepreneurs. A three to four year stint with eLitmus and you are set for life. Don't believe it? Our past track record speaks for itself.
Here is a sample list of eLitmus alumni who had very average resumes at the time of joining but have now made it big:
- Consulting world
- A tier-3 engineering college colleague is now a McKinsey Partner
- Another one a Fast tracker in Accenture Strategy
- Business roles
- Global Head of People & Culture at Jio Haptik despite no background in HR
- VP Marketing for a world leader software SAAS provider, Vymo, despite not having an MBA degree (A job coveted by even IIM-A graduates)
- Owner of a successful restaurant chain in Mysore
- Founder of Unplan (post-eLitmus, he went to IIM-A)
- Tech roles
- Tier-3 engineering college engineers are today at Meta, Microsoft, etc post an eLitmus stint.
If you are someone who loves to live your life on your terms rather than doing what others expect you to do, welcome to the world of "everything is possible".
About your role
You will be assigned to a team that will be given complete ownership of a project. You will work as an entrepreneur to solve a business problem (some with the help of tech). You will have to use your entrepreneurial spirit, resourcefulness, and initiative to complete it (Supervision will be minimal). On successful completion, you stand a chance to get a pre-placement offer from eLitmus -
- Full-stack Developer - ₹ 12 Lakhs
- Business Associate - ₹ 8 Lakhs
About the Projects
- There are 6 projects. Each project will have 2~4 interns working as an independent team cracking real-life problems
- Projects may or may not require software to be built
- Candidates intending to make a career in software development will be assigned to projects where part of the scope is to build software
- Some sample projects -
- Youtube Channel - Ever wished to know what it's like to be a Youtuber/ Content Creator? Ideate, script, shoot, animate, and edit videos to create a youtube channel for millions of eLitians !
- Student Business Platform - Enable millions of student ventures PAN-India (think Shopify++) to market & sell their services/ products etc.
- Campus Engagement Programs - Create & manage a PAN-India program with the craziest fests/ events/ challenges across colleges that can be leveraged by companies (FMCG/ eCommerce) as a low-cost channel for mass marketing/ advertising
- Startup App Store - Build tools & software from scratch that can be used by startups everywhere. Popularise them though SEO, online marketing etc.
Duration and Compensation Details
- You should be able to complete the project in 6 weeks
- In case your team needs extra time to complete the same, the same shall be accommodated
- In case your college mandates a longer internship duration, the duration can be extended
- The project completion stipend will be ₹ 38,000 for each team member.
- 2024 batch BE / BTech / MCA (All Branches)
- Good academic track record
- A 90+%ile pH score will take you to the top of the application stack and will be processed first (pH Score not compulsory)
The selection process is rigorous and only the very best make it through. The key skills evaluated are
- Should have gone out of the way on activities that take months to complete in real life
- Extensive reading habit (current affairs, non-fiction, economy, etc) OR lots of real-life software / app building experience
- Holding significant positions of responsibilities
Round-1 will be an online (attempt from anywhere) test
- Candidates seeking software roles will undergo an aptitude test and a technical coding challenge
- Candidates seeking business roles will undergo an aptitude test only
The application process also captures diligence & eye for detail. As a reward for reading the job ad thoroughly - Join this telegram channel to get an advantage in the selection process through priority updates - https://t.me/eLitmus_All_Jobs
In summary, if you are someone who has a track record of making things happen - you will make it through the selection process & love this job profile.
Last Date To Apply: Thursday, 4th May, 2023
Drive Date: Sunday, 7th May, 2023
Drive Location: Online
Job Roles: Software, Business