South East Central Railway Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020. South East Central Railway inviting applications for the positions of Specialist, GDMO.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the jobs.
The Last Date for Submission of Application is on September 27th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
CMP/General Duty Medical Officer- 19
Job Location- Bilaspur
Because of the exigencies related with the COVID-19 Global Pandemic and to meet the shortage of doctors, it was decided to engage 40 Contract Medical Practitioner/CMPs (including 50% Specialists) purely on a contract basis for 03 months extendable till normalization of the COVID-19 situation and as per future guidelines conveyed by Railway Board, to serve in the Central Hospital/SEC.railway. Vide Notification No.P-HQ/GAZ/561/MD- 13/297 dt.06.04.2020. In continuation of that, it has now been decided to fill the unfilled vacancies. The details are given below:
1. Position: Specialists
2. Health Unit/ Hospital: Central Hospital, SECR Bilaspur
3. Eligibility Conditions/ Qualifications: MD Anesthesia, MD (Medicine), Chest Physicians, Critical care specialist, Pathologist, Microbiologist. In addition, retired Railway Doctors /retired GDMOs of State/Central Govt. up to 65 years are also eligible. The first reference will be given to Retired Railway Doctors.
4. Specialists 06 hours Rs.95,000/-(Rupees Ninety five thousand only).
5. Period of contract: The Contract period is normally for three (03) months. The contract/ service may be terminated before the expiry of 03 months by either side by giving 15 days' notice without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
6. No of Posts: 21
Age: Upper Age Limit 65 years
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Contract Medical Practitioners who enters a contract with Railways will not have any claim or right for his/ her continuity or automatic extension of the term of the contract.
2. The contract doctors are not entitled to Railway Quarter, as a matter of right. However, if available, this can be considered. If Government accommodation is provided, the amount equivalent to the sum of House Rent Allowance & license fee of the accommodation will be deducted.
3. No private practice is allowed.
4. No Railway privilege passes/ PTOS shall be admissible to Retired Railway Doctors engaged as CMP in his/her capacity of CMP. No TA/ DA is payable to the candidates attending the interview.
5. Engagement as CMP will not confer any right for automatic regularization or absorption in Railways.
6. The daily rate of deduction per day from the pay for absence will be on a pro-rata basis.
1. Two passport size photographs
2. Original certificates in proof of Educational qualifications, namely Degree, Post Graduate Certificates, Certificate in support of Diploma in the relevant field, etc. Certificate in proof of date of birth, a certificate in proof of experience, if any, Caste Certificate by candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC community, Service Certificate (For retired Railway Doctors/GMOs of State/Central Govt.), Last Pay Certificate & pension details (For retired Railway Doctors/GMOs of State/CentralGovt.).
3. Copies of certificate of registration with State Medical Council or Medical Council of India or appropriate authority.
4. One set of attested photocopies of the certificates/ testimonials. Certificate of experience & 'No Objection Certificate' from the employer & relevant
5. Certificate of experience & 'No Objection Certificate' from the employer & relevant certificates.
6. Aadhar Card & PAN Card.
A. The mode of selection will be interview through Online. For an interview mode with date and time, candidates will be informed by e-mail /phone. Candidates are requested to give their correct e-mail ID and phone number.
How to Apply :
A. Candidates may apply in the prescribed format and send the scanned copy and documents required on or before in 27/09/2020 official e-mail ID- email@example.com Interview will be held daily, and engagement will be done on an immediate basis. Candidates shall keep themselves ready to appear for an interview and to join at short notice.