myHQ is hiring for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, digital-savvy, and happy community manager to join our marketing team. You will be the first point of contact for our offline community, and your primary role will be to strategize, engage, build, and grow the myHQ community.
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for - planning & executing engagement activities at our workspaces, helping the users in business connect, facilitating community-generated content, organizing networking mixers & pop-ups.
Community Building & Growth
You will - strategize, ideate and execute community building initiatives for different niche; manage & convert new partnerships for community benefits; organize high-quality events with industry veterans
You’ll be responsible for tying up with startups, corporates, and various niche-focused groups to help us expand our reach and generate new leads.
Qualification & Skills Required:
- 1+ yr of experience in a community or similar role
- A degree in communication, journalism, marketing, etc. is preferred
- Extraordinary people skills; strong writing and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and a creative problem-solving approach
- A creative ability to deliver according to the quick turnaround requirement and short timelines.
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together.
- Excellent leadership, organization, and time-management skills