- The candidate is accountable for sharpening his skills and knowledge on project organization, standards of engineering, and scientific investigation and evaluation to be more efficient at work.
- Candidate must be able to devise, organize, and ensure engineering arrangements and revisions.
- Candidate must have the ability to work under pressure
- Candidate should have problem-solving skills
- Based on the plant process manager’s guidance may work as a trainer for the operator.
Junior Engineer Trainee Job Responsibilities-
- A Junior Engineer works under the direct command and management of an Engineer.
Functional Area: Engineering
Functional Role: Mechanical Engineer
Education: BE/B.tech Engineering
Experience: 0-1 year
Qualification: Graduate in Engineering with B.E./B.Tech (mechanical engineering)
Hiring Process: Face to Face Interview