Bank of Baroda Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020. Bank of Baroda inviting applications for the positions of Business Head. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
The Last Date for Submission of Application is on September 27th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Business Head - 02
Job Location - Mumbai, Bangalore
Bank of Baroda, One of India’s Largest Bank is looking for qualified and experienced professionals as Business Heads for its Gold Loan and Tractor Loan portfolios on a contractual basis for its Offices in Bangalore/Mumbai to expand its reach and capitalize on the potential in these business segments.
1. Educational Qualification(as on 01.08.2020): A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE etc. Preference shall be given to the Candidates who possess MBA /Postgraduate diploma or degree in Management or its equivalent
2. Post Qualification Experience and Job-specific skills as on 01.08.2020): A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE etc. Preference shall be given to the Candidates who possess MBA /Postgraduate diploma or degree in Management or its equivalent
3. CTC offered: Remuneration will be offered based on candidate’s qualifications, experience, and overall suitability for the respective posts, and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates.
4. Nature of Engagement: Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years, with a yearly performance review. The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Bank.
5. Location of posting: Business Head - Gold Loan: Bangalore, Business Head - Tractor Loan Mumbai.
The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) with the organization/ any subsidiary of the parent organization if and as deemed necessary, and the place of posting may be changed as per the Bank's requirement.
6. Role & Responsibility:
a. Devising attractive and lucrative products in the specific Business segment
b. Strategizing for Marketing of the Bank products and to develop a plan of action
c. Co-coordinating with the field functionaries to boost the Gold loan/Tractor loan portfolio as the case be
d. Derive plan/s to reduce the TAT in the processing of loans
e. Ensuring compliance of all guidelines issued by RBI or any other statutory authority with respect to the concerned portfolio
f. Arranging for tie-up arrangements with various players (viz. dealers, distributors, institutions, companies, establishments, etc.) in the market to boost the product portfolio
g. Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans
h. Any other role/responsibility as assigned by the Bank from time to time
Age: 30 - 55 years
i) The selected candidate will be required to sign an employment contract.
ii) Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for as on the cut-off date (01.08.2020) and also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
iii) In the case of multiple applications, only the last valid (complete) application will be retained. A candidate's multiple appearances for a single post in the interview will be summarily rejected/candidature canceled.
iv) Candidates will have to appear for the GD/interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for GD/ interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/bus ticket, etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings /Local Government, Institutions, and Panchayats, etc.
v) Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings, including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions, are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of the interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and traveling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
vi) In the case of selection, candidates will be required to produce a proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
vii) In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand canceled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after the appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated.
viii) Decisions of bank in all matters regarding eligibility, the conduct of interviews, other tests, and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
ix) Intimations will be sent by email only to the email ID registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of a change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault, or otherwise, beyond the control of the Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized Bank’s website, www.bankofbaroda.co.in, for the latest updates.
x) Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai, and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
C-26, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection will be based on shortlisting and subsequent rounds of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion or any other selection method.
2. The bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment, etc. The Bank reserves its right to call for test/ GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
3. Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview /any other selection method based on their qualifications, experience, and overall suitability. Most suitable candidates will be called for GD/ & PI or any other selection method, and merely applying for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
4. The qualifying marks in the test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
5. A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, i.e., written test and/or GD and/or PI or any other method of selection (as the case may be), and only those who are sufficiently high in the merit will be shortlisted for subsequent processes.
In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for GD, interview, etc. through the registered email ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
Online Registration of Application starts from 07.09.2020
Last date for Online Registration of Application 27.09.2020